We are always looking for talented people. To apply for any open positions, please send your resume here email@example.com. If you don’t see the positions that you’re looking for, please feel free to send us your resume, and we’ll keep it on file to inform you of any future opportunities here that might match your skill set!
Job DescriptionThe Sales Director will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of full-line Sales Representative accountabilities in the assigned territory, representing Singular Medical Technologies as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our product to a highly sophisticated audience comprised of Radiologists and various hospital contacts. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Winter Haven, FL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Required minimum 5 years in sales, preferably Medical sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales in the $500k to $750k+ dollar range as a direct sales representative.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with radiologists & hospital administrators.
- Comprehensive radiology Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience to meet and exceed set quotas.
- Must be pleasant, friendly and approachable to others.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Proven experience in a supervisor or management position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must pass a drug screen prior to employment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; preferably Master’s degree
EEO/ Drug Free Workplace
Singular Medical Technologies is an innovative and exciting company that designs and develops high-performance PACStations solutions for hospitals, imaging centers and radiology groups around the country. We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Must possess excellent communication skills for effective interaction with diverse groups of people
- Must possess a friendly personality to be easily approachable by all persons.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Proven experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and departmental goals.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening prior to employment.
- S. Citizenship or Green card required
EEO/Drug Free Workplace