Designed by radiologists for radiologists
Singular’s PACStations use hardware – not software – to achieve instantaneously what can take years and high levels of complexity. Our PACS workstations are purpose built for various radiology operations, and solve some of the most pressing problems facing the industry. From PACS interoperability to high quality tomosynthesis and 3d rendering, our PACS workstations cover it all.
Our systems enhance Radiologists capabilities while eliminating the roadblocks.
The PACStation Plus delivers PACS interoperability without the long development cycles and high cost.
- Streamline your radiology image reading operations by enhancing your stations. Lower your support issues by using our redundancy levels.
- Access multiple live worklists at the same time, 24/7 (PS+ & PSc).
- Avoid the frustration and use your own PACS. Our systems come bundled with PACS Specific video cards and microphones.
- Create uniformity across your hospital system.
- Reduce your hardware footprint without sacrificing scalability and performance.
- Enhance the environmental quality of the radiology workspace with clean systems that are both quiet and produce virtually zero heat.
- Ergonomic designs to reduce repetitive motions and allow for better overall usability.
- Lightweight design for easy equipment transfer.
- Fast plug and play integration.
- Remote maintenance with optional support levels.
- Designed for office as well as home use. (Home use we recommend PSc)
- Recommended as best use by The Advisory Board. (PS+)
They Trust Us!
"Our radiology group provides coverage for nine hospitals and it was critical to implement a neuroradiology subspecialty service for all sites from a central location. Unfortunately, the hospitals use different PACS and as such it was very difficult for me to read for all facilities in any way that was practical. Instead, we now use SMT’s elegant solution that brings all the sites together into one beautiful setup without delays or lag-time." "The technology even has superior functionality compared to me working at the specific onsite PACS stations themselves. I can finally read neuro studies for our entire practice just like I was sitting at each facility. Awesome job! Thank you Singular!"
"As a private radiologist, I read for several locations. I purchased one of these stations three years ago and love it. I have one at my office and I will be purchasing one for home soon. Great job guys!"
"The PACStation Plus has been a Godsend. We can now spread the work from busier sites to others with more capacity to improve STATs and it also allows us to consult others in the practice with challenging cases. It's a win-win for patients, their doctors and our hospitals."
"The PACStation Plus has allowed us to decrease overnight coverage from two radiologists to one despite overnight volume increases."